Education Hour for ALL AGES 9 – 9:50 am
NEW Adult Study starting this Sunday: “A Journey through Lent” (Six Weeks)
Worship Sunday at 10:15 am
Submitting Prayer Requests
We would like to ensure that both pastors get all prayer requests and that they also get to the pastor who ends up doing prayers on any given Sunday. To help, please email your requests to PB, PC, & Jenna (all three): firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
These emails will be listed at the top of the prayer sheet posted each week, going forward.
Opportunities to receive the Holy Eucharist at St. Peter:
- In-Person during Divine Service on Sunday mornings at 10:15am.
- By Appointment at St. Peter Church (best days are Wednesdays or Thursdays). Contact Pastor Borger at email@example.com
- By Appointment at your home. Contact Pastor Borger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zoom Communion, approximately once a month. Contact Pastor Clark at email@example.com. [NEXT ZOOM COMMUNION: Sunday, Feb 21 at Noon]
Mid-Week Lenten Services (beginning this week with Ash Wednesday)
MEAL TRAIN FOR THE CLEWS FAMILY!
Please click here to sign up to take BABY ZOE, Susannah & Jamie a meal, starts Feb. 22nd.
MAC Food Pantry
We delivered 584 lbs this week! They are in need of Soft Soap, deodorant and toothbrushes.
Lenten Devotions for Families Available NOW
Lenten Devotions for Youth Available NOW
Throughout Lent, children will read verses from Matthew’s gospel and place a sticker on the easy-to-assemble cross centerpiece. The daily devotions in this sticker booklet will remind children and families that we are not alone as we gather around the cross at Lent. Each day they will gather in Jesus’ name to learn about his act of saving love.
Lenten Devotions for SPY Available NOW
Drawing teens into reflection on Christ’s death and resurrection, this daily devotional for Lent also challenges them to find new and creative ways to spread the good news of the resurrection through words, images and actions. The 47 observational reflections in this booklet for young adults take a tip from the popular photo-sharing app in guiding the way through the sights, sounds and sensations of the holy season.
FEBRUARY CELEBRATIONS have now been posted on the blog here.
2021 Giving Envelopes are now available for pick up in the Narthex.
Portals of Prayer Jan-Mar 2021 are now available in the Narthex. Email Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy mailed to you.
Current COVID Policies for St. Peter:
- Wear masks throughout the entire worship gathering including when seated.
- Children 5 and under are not required to wear a mask.
- Pastors and Lectors (while in the chancel area), Organists (while playing instruments), and the Choir (while offering their gift of song) may unmask at those times.
- Other COVID Guidelines:
- Continue to practice good hand-washing / hand-sanitizing
- Ensure social distancing
- Sit “zigzag” in pews so there are 6 feet or more between you diagonally.
- Move to open spaces if you realize you’re sitting too close
- Follow guidance by health departments for all public venues: If you or a member of your household is sick with a possible COVID symptom, please stay home for 10 days from onset or until you have a negative test. If you have known exposure to someone COVID-positive (contact traced) but no symptoms, quarantine for 14 days or until a negative test.
Thank You the congregation in advance for their cooperation in adopting this extended protocol. We would also like to thank the congregation for their continued support and encouragement of the leadership as we wade through these difficult decisions.
Mission Leadership Team (MLT): Jeff Luppes, President; Rob Hunt III, Vice-President; Amy Carter, Secretary; David Luster-Bartz, Treasurer; Ninette Deliyannides, At Large Member; Ed Mueller, At Large Member; Susannah Clews, At Large Member Elders: Chuck Ryan, Head Elder; Marty Orlowski; Brian Reedstrom; Mark Waldron; David Gurnee; John Schroeder
Pastors: Pastor Bryan Borger, Senior PastorPastor Adam Clark, Associate Pastor
A Detailed Reference Guide and Quick Reference Guide are available on the blog at the following link: https://splcm.org/zoom/. Leaders, if you need another copy of the leader guide, please email PC at email@example.com.
Ministry Coordinator’s Regular Office Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 9 am – 2 pm. However, her schedule will be more of a “flex schedule” for now due to some unforeseen circumstances. Prayers for her and her family are appreciated. Thank you for your patience during such a weird, crazy time in our lives.
Subscribe to WordPress Announcements, Prayers & more Automatically!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4! See the photos below for reference!
- First go to stpetermishawaka.wordpress.com and enter your email address in the blank field above the SUBSCRIBE button & click SUBSCRIBE. (Do not *Create an Account.)
- Log into your email, open the email from stpetermishawaka.wordpress.com and CONFIRM FOLLOW.
- You will then be automatically redirected to the “Subscription Management” page. This is where you can change the Delivery Frequency. Click SAVE CHANGES. (You may close the page now.)
- You will then get a confirmation email for your subscription.
You will now automatically get an email informing you of anything we add to the blog when we add it. Still feel free to visit the blog at any time, tho. Any issues, contact Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.