Adult Bible Study Materials
Materials for all Adult Bible Studies may be downloaded at this link (new one this week!): Click here. On this page, you can also view the Zoom recordings of each week’s lesson. Copies of the Praying from Scripture Worksheet are also available on the slat wall.
Education Hour from 9 – 9:50 am.
Our Fall Sunday Adult Study is The Theology of Communication and Politics. In-person or Zoom: for Zoom, use the Sunday Morning Bible Study link from the Zoom page.
Youth and Kids Sunday School, except for toddlers, is meeting in-person. If you cannot make it but want materials, email Krista Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Worship Options for Sunday at 10:15 am.
If you like Vimeo, try this:
Steve Bubanovich notes that you can set St. Peter videos to pop up in your video feed automatically. He also kindly prepared a walk-through to show you how:
Communion is offered 3 ways by St Peter at this time.
- In-person, Sunday morning.
- By appointment at church or at home. Contact Pastor Borger at email@example.com.
- Zoom Communion, approx. once a month. Contact Pastor Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAC Food Pantry
We totaled 596# this week. They’d appreciate canned vegetables (especially mixed vegs), spaghetti, peanut butter and SOCKS of all sizes – since winter’s approaching. Thanks!
A Detailed Reference Guide and Quick Reference Guide are available on the blog at the following link: https://splcm.org/zoom/. Leaders, if you need another copy of the leader guide, please email PC at email@example.com.
Luster-Bartz Meal Train
The Luster-Bartz Meal Train still has Thursday, October 29th available. Follow the link HERE to sign up! Also see the e-blast timely prayer from Pastor Borger on October 6th for the latest on Hannah and family.
RLA Yard Signs for Sale!
Support our school by purchasing a RLA yard sign for just $12. We do have some on hand here at the church. See Brian Ruch to purchase.
THIS MONTH’S RLA PRAYERS
1. Continued health of our staff, students and families
2. Good weather for the upcoming golf outing
3. Shalom (wholeness) for our administrators, with thanks for their extra service in this time!
Ministry Coordinator’s Office Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 9 am – 2 pm.
Subscribe to WordPress Announcements, Prayers & more Automatically!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4! See the photos below for reference!
- First go to stpetermishawaka.wordpress.com and enter your email address in the blank field above the SUBSCRIBE button & click SUBSCRIBE. (Do not *Create an Account.)
- Log into your email, open the email from stpetermishawaka.wordpress.com and CONFIRM FOLLOW.
- You will then be automatically redirected to the “Subscription Management” page. This is where you can change the Delivery Frequency. Click SAVE CHANGES. (You may close the page now.)
- You will then get a confirmation email for your subscription.
You will now automatically get an email informing you of anything we add to the blog when we add it. Still feel free to visit the blog at any time, tho. Any issues, contact Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.