Summer Sunday Schedule
(No Education Hour)
Ministry Teams: Goals and Needs
If you lead a ministry team and have not yet submitted your team’s goals and needs for the coming year, please do so today to Pastor Clark at email@example.com.
Pastor Clark Update
PC is set for what hopefully will be the final surgery for his persistent problem this coming Friday, July 30th. Recovery time is 3-8 weeks. Please continue to pray for PC and family, they appreciate it!
MAC Food Pantry
68# this week. MAC would like mixed veg, canned meat or stew.
The pantry is suspending all income and residency requirements during the pandemic to welcome anyone who needs groceries. They are open Tuesday evenings from 6-7:30pm and Fridays from 10am – noon.
Parent Cafe: St. Joseph County Cares – Self-Care + Outreach
Saint Joe County Cares Consortium was our partner for the Meijer gift card give away and ice cream socials. They are offering a free Parent Cafe with conversation, childcare, gift cards, and other encouragements (see below). Sign up required, sjccares.org/event. This would be a great OUTREACH opportunity to build friendships with neighbors you might not otherwise meet.
COVID Policies for St. Peter:
- Following the new CDC guidelines, masks are now optional after vaccination.
- However, please be aware that this is an adjustment period and also that some folks still may desire to mask due to special health situations, e.g. an immunocompromised person in their household. So we encourage everyone, masked and unmasked, to ask one another what they prefer and to still mask if requested. (Folks who generally will not mask thus will still want to carry one in their pocket to use if needed.)
- Please also try not to clutter up the Narthex on the way out: chat in an open space outdoors or in the wings.
- If you have COVID symptoms or a diagnosis, please join us from home by livestream until you are better.
Thank You for your support for leadership and care for each other.
Mission Leadership Team (MLT): Jeff Luppes, President; Rob Hunt III, Vice-President; Amy Carter, Secretary; David Luster-Bartz, Treasurer; Ninette Deliyannides, At Large Member; Ed Mueller, At Large Member; Susannah Clews, At Large Member
Elders: Chuck Ryan, Head Elder; Marty Orlowski; Brian Reedstrom; Mark Waldron; David Gurnee; John Schroeder
Pastors: Pastor Bryan Borger, Senior Pastor; Pastor Adam Clark, Associate Pastor
Submitting Regular Prayer Requests
To ensure that your prayer requests get through, please email your requests to PB, PC, & the Ministry Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. These emails are also listed at the top of the weekly prayer sheet.
Opportunities to receive the Holy Eucharist at St. Peter:
A Detailed Reference Guide and Quick Reference Guide are available on the blog at the following link: https://splcm.org/zoom/. Leaders, if you need another copy of the leader guide, please email PC at email@example.com.
Subscribe to WordPress Announcements, Prayers & more Automatically!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4! See the photos below for reference!
- First go to stpetermishawaka.wordpress.com and enter your email address in the blank field above the SUBSCRIBE button & click SUBSCRIBE. (Do not *Create an Account.)
- Log into your email, open the email from stpetermishawaka.wordpress.com and CONFIRM FOLLOW.
- You will then be automatically redirected to the “Subscription Management” page. This is where you can change the Delivery Frequency. Click SAVE CHANGES. (You may close the page now.)
- You will then get a confirmation email for your subscription.
You will now automatically get an email informing you of anything we add to the blog when we add it. Still feel free to visit the blog at any time, tho. Any issues, contact Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.