To access Live-streamed Worship and view Worship Folder please use:
Summer Worship (May 29-September 4) at 9:00 am
Sunday Education Hour is in Recess
Sunday Aug 28 or Sept 4: Sign Up for a New Approach to Ushering
Everyone is invited to bring 2+ people from your family, small group, or ministry team to the Narthex on Aug 28 or Sept 4 and sign up for ONE Sunday to usher this Fall (Sept-Nov). A “veteran” usher will be present on your Sunday to support and organize your team, and more info and a video will be provided ahead of time.
The main ushering duties at SPLC are: 1) making sure any latecomers or guests have a worship folder and find a seat, 2) directing folks to the Lord’s Table. Come experience how easy and rewarding it is serve the Body in the Lord’s House!
Rally Day: Save the Date and Sign-Up Now for Potluck
Sunday, September 11th, 2022: Sunday School and Fall Kick-Off
9am Education Hour (Age 3 to Adult)
11:30am Potluck, Fun, and Games
- We will introduce our new theme, logo, and Spirit Wear: Live Connected!
- Intergenerational Education Hour with Baptismal Remembrance and short on-campus Prayer Walks; crafts and more for the kids.
- Potluck: click here to RSVP for a side or salad; fried chicken and dessert provided
- Jr and Sr High will sponsor games; the bouncy slide is back for the kids!
RLA Mum Sale: Order from RLA Student or Office by Aug 31
See any RLA student on Sunday, or contact Lisa in the RLA office at: email@example.com, 574-272-2200.
We Need help with hospitality on Sundays. Pick up some treats from the store such as mini rolls, strudel, donut holes, small cinnamon rolls or similar. Total cost is no more than $20 (3-4 packages). There is a sign-up sheet and instructions on the table by the slot wall.
Please contact Nancy Kroll if you have any questions at (574)520-1236 or (574)229-9496
-Ministry Updates and Opportunities-
-Last Week in the Lord’s Service-
Week of August 21th, 2022
Offerings – Last Sunday & Financial Update
General Fund: $6092.62
Maint. & Cap.: $20
•Last Sunday, August 21st: 103
M.A.C. Food Pantry
• Food Collected this week: 319 lbs
• This Week’s Shopping List: Hamburger Helper, Rice-a-Roni and jiffy Mix
Contact Cindy Matthews for more information 574-855-3504.
• The Braille Team is done for the summer and will continue their work on Tuesday September 6th.
Contact Sharon Csaszar 574-904-1411 or Sandy Ellis 574-220-3636 for more information.
• The sewing team is done for the summer. They will continue their work for The Lutheran World Relief on Tuesday September 13th.
The Sewing Group meets Tuesdays to cut squares, size sheets, and assemble backs and fronts of quilts, iron sheets, sew and pin quilts. Participants of ANY skill level from the least to the greatest are welcome. If you are interested in this human care ministry contact Helga Platz 574-514-3751 for more information.
-Links and General Info-
Prayer Requests may be submitted by:
- Using the convenient on-line Submit New Prayer Request Here Link OR
- Adding written prayers to the “Our Gathering Prayers” form on Sunday morning
Announcements may be submitted by:
- Using the online form: https://splcm.org/forms/submit-announcement/
- Filling out an announcement form from the left of the slat wall in the Narthex and placing it on the pastor’s chair to the right of the Cross at the front of the sanctuary.
St. Peter “Members” Website Page
Did you know that we have a dedicated page just for members of St. Peter? This page contains the most current Church Directory; Monthly Celebrations for Birthdays, Baptism and Wedding Anniversaries; Annual Kingdom Spending Plan (budget); Monthly Financial reports, MLT and Voter Assembly Minutes and Announcements, Church Constitution, and more. NOTE: Password is the same as “prayers” password; call the Church Office with questions, 574-255-5585.
A Detailed Reference Guide and Quick Reference Guide are available on the blog at the following link: http://splcm.org/zoom/. Leaders, if you need another copy of the leader guide, please email PC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Your St Peter Leadership-
- Mission Leadership Team (MLT): Jeff Luppes, President; Rob Hunt III, Vice-President; Amy Carter, Secretary; David Luster-Bartz, Treasurer; Ninette Deliyannides, At-Large Member; Elizabeth McGrath, At-Large Member; Dylan Bergstrom, At-Large Member.
- Elders: Chuck Ryan, Head Elder; Marty Orlowski; Brian Reedstrom; Mark Waldron; David Gurnee; John Schroeder, Jeff Rockwell
- Pastors: Pastor Bryan Borger, Senior Pastor; Pastor Adam Clark, Associate Pastor
F: “Flex” (call to see)
- Education Hour: 9:00-9:50am
- Divine Worship: 10:15am