Worship Options for Sunday 8/23, 9am
We have made some improvements on our streaming and will continue to work on others. For now, you can expect to see a very occasional and brief fluctuation in the picture, but we hope to eventually fix that too. Select the WORSHIP OPTIONS link below and then try both livestream options and use the one that is best for you!
We look forward to joining you in common worship, whether in-person or online! Please also know that your pastors and other leaders are continuing to develop still more creative ways to safely foster worship and connecting as the Body of Christ. We also encourage you to continue being safely creative in connecting to each other and serving your neighbors!
Communion is offered 3 ways by St Peter at this time.
- Sunday mornings, in-person, during service that starts at 9am.
- Privately, at church, by appointment only. Contact Pastor Borger at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Shut-Ins can also schedule with PB to have communion brought to them.
- Zoom Communion, roughly once a month. Contact Pastor Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested for details.
- Next Zoom Communion – Sunday, Aug 30, 10:45am Our next offering of live communion by zoom will be on Sunday, Aug 30 at 10:45am after worship. If you would like to participate, please email PC at email@example.com.
URGENT NEED AT RLA
We have an urgent need at RLA for one person to work one day a week from 3-6 in aftercare. Please contact RLA by calling 574-272-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPY Pool Party this Sunday, August 23
Sign-Up Genius for the SPY Pool party this Sunday from 4-8pm has been sent. RSVP by 6pm Saturday.
St Peter is in need of more ushers. Please contact Sam Homann at email@example.com or Matt Rockwell at church for more details if interested.
Subscribe to Get Announcements Automatically!
Please “follow” this WordPress site in order to get an email when a new post appears. This will cause the weekly announcements to come straight to your inbox in email form. You’ll also be alerted to any other “timely” announcements as they are posted.
2. If you do not have a WordPress.com account – Click the Follow button in the bottom right hand corner of this webpage. A dialog box will pop up asking for your email address. Be sure to click on the confirmation link in the email that it will send you. Until you’ve confirmed your subscription, you won’t receive notifications for new posts and updates.
*NOTE: You can also change your settings to Immediate, Daily, or Weekly delivery, or opt-out of email notifications.
MAC Food Pantry
Thanks to all who are bringing in goodies for the MAC pantry! We totaled 392# this week. MAC has asked for mac & cheese donations – they are out!
All groups should now be using the Zoom Video Conferencing rooms. A Detailed Reference Guide and Quick Reference Guide are available on the blog at the following link: https://splcm.org/zoom/. Leaders, if you need another copy of the leader guide, please email PC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ministry Coordinator’s Office Hours
Jenna’s current regular office hours are: Tuesday-Thursday 9am – 2pm. Please follow the guidelines posted at the door of Ministry Coordinator‘s office before entering and please wear a face mask. Jenna has a compromised immune system so your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Office hours will continue to be re-elevated during these times and adjusted as needed. Thank you for your cooperation.