To access Live-streamed Worship and view Worship Folder please use:
Christ Eve Worship 7:30pm
Christmas Day Worship: 10:00 am
2nd Sunday after Christmas (Jan 1): 10:15 am
No Sunday Education Hour in Recess until Sunday January 15
THANK YOU from the Altar Guild
With the money donated for poinsettias the Altar Guild was able to purchase 39 poinsettias this year for the Altar.
Thank You to all who donated:
Ila Davis, Sandra Holland, Joel Krueger, Janet Lamoureux, Chris & Karmen Leeper, Pastor Ken & Anne Manglesdorf, Cindy Matthews, Keith & Roxanne Miller, Ed & Marion Mueller, Donna Neeser, Tim & Laura Nye, Jill & Brian Reedstrom, Paula & Chuck Ryan, David & Christine Seitz, and Annette Winterrowd.
Former SPY Members Reunion
Parents and former SPY members, help spread the word! The Homann’s are hosting an open house for past SPY members their spouses and children. Come catch up with old friends and old youth leaders.
2023 Offering Envelopes
The 2023 offering envelopes are ready to be picked up. You can find your envelopes on the table by the slot wall.
This year we have 5 college students to make care boxes for. We are looking for donations of snacks and goodies for the boxes (granola bars, candy, gum, crackers, cookies, popcorn, hot chocolate, etc). There is a bin by the slot wall for the donations. Please bring all donated items to church by January 15th so that the boxes can be mailed by the end of January.
If you have any questions, please see Cindy Matthews.
Bring your coffee and pray – for Pastor Clark, St. Peter, and the Church
Gather with Deaconess Amy Smessaert at 10 a.m. on Sundays for a brief time of prayer for Pastor Clark as he prepares a series of theses on questions of race, economics, and gender that have arisen in our life together, in society, and as the Church. We will pray for 6-8 minutes prior to worship. Meet in the south end of the sanctuary, by the stairwell. Copies of the prayer will be provided.
-Ministry Updates and Opportunities-
Pick Your Next Usher Date!
Thanks to everyone who has served as an usher or usher team so far this fall. It is time to pick another date to serve! Please sign-up on the Sunday Servants sheet on the slat wall. You can see the specific list duties, with video demos, here. A veteran usher will be there to assist you and will teach you one extra duty beyond communion each time you serve.
Crucifer: Pick a Date to Carry the Cross!
We also invite anyone interested and able to carry the Cross in the hymn. Sign-up on the Sunday Servants sheet in the Narthex and watch this video to prepare.a
If you are using the church for any reason and need the church set up a certain way please contact Matt Rockwell (Cell) 574-261-8318
We Need help with hospitality on Sundays. Pick up some treats from the store such as mini rolls, strudel, donut holes, small cinnamon rolls or similar. Total cost is no more than $20 (3-4 packages). There is a sign-up sheet and instructions on the table by the slot wall.
Please contact Nancy Kroll if you have any questions at (574)520-1236 or (574)229-9496
-Last Week in the Lord’s Service-
Week of December 18th, 2022
Offerings – Last Sunday & Financial Update
General Fund: $4,358.82
Pastor’s Disc. Fund: $120
•Last Sunday, December 18th:110
* Wednesday, Dec. 14th: 53
M.A.C. Food Pantry
• Food Collected this week: 319 lbs………Praise God!
• This Week’s Shopping List: Toilet Paper, Crackers and Jelly
Contact Cindy Matthews for more information 574-855-3504.
• The Braille Team is on break for the holidays and will return on January 3rd.
Contact Sharon Csaszar 574-904-1411 or Sandy Ellis 574-220-3636 for more information.
• The sewing team is on break for the holidays and will return on January 3rd.
The Sewing Group meets Tuesdays to cut squares, size sheets, and assemble backs and fronts of quilts, iron sheets, sew and pin quilts. Participants of ANY skill level from the least to the greatest are welcome. If you are interested in this human care ministry contact, Helga Platz 574-514-3751 for more information.
-Links and General Info-
Prayer Requests may be submitted by:
- Using the convenient on-line Submit New Prayer Request Here Link OR
- Adding written prayers to the “Our Gathering Prayers” form on Sunday morning
Announcements may be submitted by:
- Using the online form: https://splcm.org/forms/submit-announcement/
- Filling out an announcement form from the left of the slat wall in the Narthex and placing it on the pastor’s chair to the right of the Cross at the front of the sanctuary.
St. Peter “Members” Website Page
Did you know that we have a dedicated page just for members of St. Peter? This page contains the most current Church Directory; Monthly Celebrations for Birthdays, Baptism and Wedding Anniversaries; Annual Kingdom Spending Plan (budget); Monthly Financial reports, MLT and Voter Assembly Minutes and Announcements, Church Constitution, and more. NOTE: Password is the same as “prayers” password; call the Church Office with questions, 574-255-5585.
Changes have continued. If your group needs to use Zoom, please email PC at email@example.com.
-Your St Peter Leadership-
- Mission Leadership Team (MLT): Jeff Luppes, President; Rob Hunt III, Vice-President; Amy Carter, Secretary; David Luster-Bartz, Treasurer; Ninette Deliyannides, At-Large Member; Elizabeth McGrath, At-Large Member; Dylan Bergstrom, At-Large Member.
- Elders: Chuck Ryan, Head Elder; Marty Orlowski; Brian Reedstrom; Mark Waldron; David Gurnee; John Schroeder, Jeff Rockwell
- Pastors: Pastor Bryan Borger, Senior Pastor; Pastor Adam Clark, Associate Pastor
F: “Flex” (call to see)
- Education Hour: 9:00-9:50am
- Divine Worship: 10:15am